For all those who dream of an international education and employability environment, the articulation programs in 4th or 3rd year are the perfect path to get an foreign degree!
UEL offers different options for students from 8 partner universities to obtain an an Australian, English or American, French diploma (AACSB, EQUIS or EPAS qualified for some).
To be completed in 2 or 4 semesters and set out to conquer the globe!
|OUR PARTNER UNIVERSITIES OF THE ARTICULATION PROGRAMS
- Bournemouth University - Dorset, UK
- Birmingham City University - Birmingham, UK
- University of Gloucestershire - Cheltenham, UK
- Webster University - Webster Groves, America
- Benedictine University - Chicago, America
- Swinburne University of Technology - Melbourne, Australia
- ESDES School of Business and Management - Lyon, France
- La Rochelle Business School - La Rochelle, France
In order to complete the double degree, applicants must undergo a screening process that takes into account the level of English and academic achievement.
You should email us here to find out more: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org