Foreign exchange students and free-travel students have the opportunity to study at Bachelor's level in English for one or two semesters
The UEL credit transfer program in English helps both exchange and free-travel students to study in a multicultural world and at the same time exploring Vietnam. We seek to create cultural understanding and expand the minds of students by learning from peers and our professors who come from a range of cultural and educational backgrounds
Courses are offered mainly in the fields of Economics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration and Law. Additional courses are offered in non-business fields such as Vietnamese history, Vietnamese language at bachelor level.
- Be enrolled at UEL partner universities and pay tuition fees at their home universities as full-time students;
- Have completed at least 2 semesters of study at their home universities;
- Be proficient in English (IELTS ≥ 5.0 or equivalent) or the language which the course requires.
- No degree is awarded however students transfer the Vietnamese credits obtained during their studies at UEL.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Application form: link
- Application deadline
- Session 1: August 25th
- Session 2: September 8th
Download the courses list
Download the academic calendar
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (+8428) 3 7244 555 (Ext: 6361)