The “Women entrepreneurship in Australia and Vietnam: Increasing capacity and building relationships” program is organized with the aim of creating opportunities for 20 Vietnamese female entrepreneurs to participate in the international training course, develop their expert knowledge and experience as well as to strengthen their ability so as to become a well-prepared entrepreneur in the near future.
Funded by the Australia-Vietnam Economic Cooperation Fund and the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, this initiative is launched by Deakin University (Australia) and the University of Economics and Law. Vietnam National University-Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam).
If you want to be a part of this program, please click on this access link: HERE
The program consists of 02 seminars, each of which lasts for 05 days. There will be intensive training and coaching sessions. With the participation of many guest speakers from Australia and Vietnam, our participants will be firmly guided throughout their entrepreneurship journey. The program is completely free for selected members. 06 selected candidates from areas outside Ho Chi Minh City will be supported with accommodation and return expenses.
The target audiences of the program are women who have a specific business idea for their own startup project and want to improve their competence in entrepreneurship. Every woman fully applied to those requirements above will be able to join; regardless of their degree, english level or origin.
When participating, candidates will be invited to some training and coaching sessions on entrepreneurship thinking, creative thinking, communication and problem solving skills through the interpretation of their business ideas. Also, this is a very favorable opportunity for these candidates to build up their confidence so as to work well in the startup ecosystem in Vietnam, Australia and the international environment.
If you are willing to engage in our program, please make sure that you have written down and remember these important time frame:
- Receiving application forms: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Notifying candidates of the results: from December 20, 2021 to December 27, 2021.
- Seminar 01: from February 21 to February 25, 2022.
- Seminar 02: from April 18 to April 22, 2022.
If you have any questions about the program, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Pham Trung Tuan via email email@example.com
About the application process, please click on the following link to apply: HERE
Applicants will need to provide us with these compulsory information:
- Your contact details: Name, address, email, contact phone number
- Name of your business idea
- Describe your idea in 250 words or less
- What evidence or research do you have to show that your idea will be a potential success.
- Do you have a co-founder? Yes/No
- Education level.
- Employment experience and history
- Referees - names and contact details for 2 referees to support your application.
Source: External Relations Office